View your Credits on the IRS website
CE Self Study reports passing scores to the IRS every Monday. It can take an additional 2 days for the IRS servers to update on their end and the credits to appear within your PTIN account.
If we don’t have your PTIN to report your credits, you may provide it to us by updating your profile using these steps:
1. Log into your account at the CE Self Study website
2. Click on the “My Account” menu button, then click on “Addresses”
3. Under Billing Address click “Edit”
4. Enter your PTIN in the “Company Name” field.
5. Click on Save Address, and you’re all set.
6. Please notify us by email so that we can update the records and re-upload your credits to the IRS.
Verifying your credits were uploaded to the IRS, please follow these steps below:
Log into the IRS PTIN System at: https://www.irs.gov/tax-professionals
1. Under the Additional Activities click Select to “View My Continuing Education Credits”
2. Then, make sure to “Select Year”
3. Then, click “Expand” to see the details of your courses