CE Self Study offers IRS Approved continuing education tax courses for Enrolled Agents and Tax Preparers who need to fulfill their yearly Continuing Education (CE) requirements. Our courses are also designed to provide the necessary tax knowledge for anyone to be successful with their tax business.
Students can access courses and exams any time of the day from a computer or mobile device with internet access.
– All Courses are presented as downloadable PDF files,
– All Exams are taken online through our website,
– After successfully passing of an exam, students can retrieve their Certificate from the “My Courses” page,
– Exams may be retaken for free until a passing score is achieved (except the AFTR exam),
– The Annual Federal Tax Refresher (AFTR) exam allows 4 attempts
To stay current with the IRS Tax Laws, exam access will expire after 1 year from the course purchase date. Your account will remain active which allows you to retrieve your Order history and Course Certificates.
Though CE Self Study is an IRS Approved CE Provider, we are not registered with Maryland Board of Individual Tax Preparers, or New York State Department of Taxation and Finance.
If you are not an Enrolled Agent, CPA, or an Attorney, and you need to prepare tax returns for the state of California, Oregon, Maryland, or New York, please remember to reference these state’s rules regarding tax preparer licenses as well their annual CE requirements.