**This course is now expired and no longer qualifies for IRS CE Credit. To avoid study material confusion, the course materials and final exam have been removed from this course.
This self-study course will guide you through the ins and outs of maximizing business deductions for travel, and meals and entertainment expense. It includes detailed explanations and practical examples of how the tax law is applied. This is a Basic tax course with no prerequisites, and qualifies for 2 CE credit in IRS Federal Tax Law.
- Identify current information related to transportation expenses.
- Recognize what travel expenses are deductible.
- Identify the deductibility of non-entertainment-related meals and entertainment expenses.
- Identify the restrictions on the deduction for business gifts.
- Study each Chapter
- Answer review questions at the end of each chapter
- Pass the Final Exam with a score of 70 percent or better
Final Exam and Certification
The final exam consists of 10 multiple-choice questions on the information covered in the course materials. To receive credit for this course, you must click on the Exam below to initiate the exam. A passing score of 70 percent or better will receive course credit and a Certificate of Completion.
- <Course Materials Removed (Out-dated)>