This self-study course will discuss the tax rules regarding the business use of a home. Also discussed are how daycare facilities in a home qualify for different rules than other businesses. Though this basic tax course does not require any prerequisites, its recommended target audience is for existing tax preparers, however anyone may take this course. This course provides 3 CE credits in the IRS Federal Tax Law category.
- Recognize the tax rules regarding the business use of a home.
- Identify how daycare facilities in a home qualify for different rules than other businesses.
- Study each Chapter
- Answer review questions at the end of each chapter
- Pass the Final Exam with a score of 70 percent or better
Final Exam and Certification
The final exam consists of 15 multiple-choice questions on the information covered in the course materials. To receive credit for this course, you must click on the Exam below to initiate the exam. A passing score of 70 percent or better will receive course credit and a Certificate of Completion.
- Download Course Materials <–To Download this file to your computer, Right-click the link and chose “Save File As”