This self-study course will guide you through maximizing business deductions for home offices. It includes explanations and practical examples of how the tax law is applied. This is a Basic tax course with no prerequisites, and qualifies for 3 CE credits in the Tax Law category.
- Recognize the tax rules regarding the business use of a home.
- Identify how daycare facilities in a home qualify for different rules than other businesses.
- Study each Chapter
- Answer review questions at the end of each chapter
- Pass the Final Exam with a score of 70 percent or better
Final Exam and Certification
The final exam consists of 15 multiple-choice questions on the information covered in the course materials. To receive credit for this course, you must click on the Exam below to initiate the exam. A passing score of 70 percent or better will receive course credit and a Certificate of Completion.
- Download Course Materials <–To Download this file to your computer, Right-click the link and chose “Save File As”