**This course is now expired and no longer qualifies for IRS CE Credit. To avoid study material confusion, the course materials and final exam have been removed from this course.
This self-study courses discusses the different types of interest you can and cannot deduct. This course also talks about the tax treatment of personal casualty losses, theft losses, and losses on deposits. This is a Basic tax course with no prerequisites, and qualifies for 2 CE credits in IRS Federal Tax Law.
- Recall what types of interest you can and cannot deduct.
- Recall the tax treatment of personal casualty losses, theft losses, and losses on deposits.
- Study each Chapter
- Answer review questions at the end of each chapter
- Pass the Final Exam with a score of 70 percent or better
Final Exam and Certification
The final exam consists of 10 multiple-choice questions on the information covered in the course materials. To receive credit for this course, you must click on the Exam below to initiate the exam. A passing score of 70 percent or better will receive course credit and a Certificate of Completion.
- <Course Materials Removed (Out-dated)> If you would like a copy of this course materials for your reference, please reach out to us by email and we will reply with the course materials as an attached PDF file.