**This course is now expired and no longer qualifies for IRS CE Credit. To avoid study material confusion, the course materials and final exam have been removed from this course.
This self-study courses discusses income from Tips, Interest, Dividends, and Rental Income. This is a Basic tax course with no prerequisites, and qualifies for 2 CE credits in IRS Federal Tax Law.
- Recognize what tips should be included in income for tax purposes.
- Recall the proper tax treatment for various types of interest.
- Identify the proper treatment of various types of dividends.
- Recognize the proper treatment of rental property income and expenses for tax purposes.
- Study each Chapter
- Answer review questions at the end of each chapter
- Pass the Final Exam with a score of 70 percent or better
Final Exam and Certification
The final exam consists of 10 multiple-choice questions on the information covered in the course materials. To receive credit for this course, you must click on the Exam below to initiate the exam. A passing score of 70 percent or better will receive course credit and a Certificate of Completion.
<Course Materials Removed (Out-dated)>