**This course is now expired and no longer qualifies for IRS CE Credit. To avoid study material confusion, the course materials and final exam have been removed from this course.
This self-study course discusses how to maximize business deductions for travel and entertainment expenses. It includes detailed, clear explanations and practical examples of how the tax law is applied. This is a Basic tax course with no prerequisites, and qualifies for 2 CE credits in IRS Federal Tax Law.
- Recognize how the Code determines where a taxpayer’s tax home is located.
- Identify the tax consequence of the designation of temporary assignment vs. permanent assignment.
- Recognize what travel expenses are deductible.
- Recall the rules regarding deductions for luxury water travel.
- Identify the requirements for deducting entertainment expenses.
- Study each Chapter
- Answer review questions at the end of each chapter
- Pass the Final Exam with a score of 70 percent or better
Final Exam and Certification
The final exam consists of 10 multiple-choice questions on the information covered in the course materials. To receive credit for this course, you must click on the Exam below to initiate the exam. A passing score of 70 percent or better will receive course credit and a Certificate of Completion.
<Course Materials Removed (Out-dated)>