**This course is now expired and no longer qualifies for IRS CE Credit. To avoid study material confusion, the course materials and final exam have been removed from this course.
This self-study course will guide you through the ins and outs of maximizing business deductions for home offices. It includes detailed explanations and practical examples of how the tax law is applied. This is a Basic tax course with no prerequisites, and qualifies for 3 CE credit in IRS Federal Tax Law.
- Recognize the tax rules regarding the business use of a home.
- Identify how daycare facilities in a home qualify for different rules than other businesses.
- Study each Chapter
- Answer review questions at the end of each chapter
- Pass the Final Exam with a score of 70 percent or better
Final Exam and Certification
The final exam consists of 10 multiple-choice questions on the information covered in the course materials. To receive credit for this course, you must click on the Exam below to initiate the exam. A passing score of 70 percent or better will receive course credit and a Certificate of Completion.
- Download Course Materials <–To Download this file to your computer, Right-click the link and chose “Save File As”