This course offers 5 Hours of Continuing Education regarding California State Taxes. Credits for this course count towards the State’s annual CE requirement for the California Tax Education Council (CTEC). Students taking this course will already have an existing CTEC ID. If you do not have an existing CTEC ID, you will first need to obtain one from CTEC.org before taking this course.
- California Personal Tax Return Forms
- Children with Investment Income
- Offer in Compromise
- Community Property and Income
- Study each Chapter
- Answer review questions at the end of each chapter
- Pass the Final Exam with a score of 70 percent or better
Final Exam and Certification
The final exam consists of 25 multiple-choice questions on the information covered in the course materials. To receive credit for this course, you must click on the Exam below to initiate the exam. A passing score of 70 percent or better will receive course credit and a Certificate of Completion.
- Download Course Materials <–To Download this file to your computer, Right-click the link and chose “Save File As”